Classic Royston Turquoise Oval Ring
Make a statement with this classic Royston Turquoise Oval Ring. Handmade with sterling silver, the ring features a stunning Royston Turquoise stone with natural inclusions that add unique character. The oval stone is set in a beautiful front with dimensions of 29mm x 17mm, while the 4mm base band adds a comfortable fit.
- Sterling Silver, 92.5
- Royston Turquoise
- Stone Dimension, 18mm x 9mm
- Front Dimension, 29mm x 17mm
- Band Width, 4mm at base
- Rings are hand made and natural stones may contain natural inclusions, thus variance will exist.
Metal: Use the included polishing cloth to gently remove dust, oil and fingerprints. Then wash off any remaining tarnish with mild diluted soap. Rinse with lukewarm water and dry the article of jewelry with a cotton cloth. When completed store in the provided jewelry pouch.
We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of when your package was delivered, with exception to:
- Orders that were altered once received,
- Damaged by accident,
- Orders that were personalized or altered upon request.
If any of the above are present in the returned order we will not issue a refund. When returning the item please be sure to pack neatly and allow 1 – 2 weeks processing.
We do NOT refund shipping costs.
Return shipping cost must be paid by the buyer and the package must have tracking numbers.
*** For additional inquiries please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject please include your invoice number. Notify us prior to a return.
Please ship all returns to:
Dalia's Silver Lining
400 Grand STE 416W
Kansas City, Mo 64106
This site and all contents of the site are provided on an "as is" basis, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Unless stated otherwise, the items included in this site are manufactured by hand, which means that these jewelry items are produced by artisans in small quantities and not massively produced.
As for materials:
All semi-precious stones used in the manufacturing of the articles in this site are guaranteed to be authentic.
All of the articles in this site are manufactured using .925 - 950 sterling silver.
The natural semi-precious stones used in the articles in this site may contain cracks or impurities that were there prior to workmanship.
All prices are subject to change. Dalia’s Silver Lining reserves the right to make adjustments to prices, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, Dalia’s Silver cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill all the Customer's orders.
By accepting delivery of the products and services described in Dalia’s Silver Lining invoice or other documentation, customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions of sale unless customer and Dalia’s Silver Lining have signed a separate agreement, in which case the separate agreement will control.
Sterling Silver Care & Cleaning Tips
Sterling silver jewelry requires proper care to maintain its shine and brilliance. If you store it properly & regularly maintain it to prevent tarnish, and scuffing, cleanings can be quick and easy.
Proper storage of your jewelry helps in preventing oxidation, which causes dullness and a loss of shine. Here are a few tips for proper storage:
- To prevent scratches & tarnish when not in use, sterling should be stored individually in its own sealed plastic bag/compartment.
- Store in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid keeping jewelry in bathrooms as humid air can exacerbate oxidization.
- Keep in a case lined with tarnish-resistant material.
Over time, dirt, lotion, makeup residue, & skin oils build on the surface of sterling causing it to become dull.
- The best way to prevent this is to clean sterling regularly. As a rule, the use of chemical cleaners is discouraged, as they can result in discoloration.
- The most effective way to polish sterling is to wipe it gently with a soft jewelry cleaning cloth – available for sale at Dalia’s Silver.
- Avoid using coarse fabrics, like paper or polyester, which can result in scratching. Wipe down silver as often as you'd like to restore its brilliance.
Over time sterling can tarnish, meaning there’s oxidization that occurs on the surface of the metal. On some people, green fingers may occur when wearing sterling silver rings. This is not a sign of cheap or low-quality sterling. The composition of .925 Sterling lends itself to the occasional green discoloration because of the presence of copper in the sterling alloy.
For more information visit us at the Kansas City River Market or on Instagram (@daliassilver)